Take Heart

Common sense says, “I’ll believe it when I see it!” but faith says, “You’ll see it when you believe it.” 


My best friend’s mum is in the ICCU, very critical and it’s been a tough few days for her and her family, everyday the devil was throwing something new at us. And I’m writing this because she’s been so strong through this season. Even though the best days seem to be in the past, standing by her has strengthened my faith even more. I know God always begins with the miracle you need most, and He says the best is yet to come!


God is still good, God is still faithful and He is still the God of miracles. Just because our circumstances change doesn’t meant those truths change. I’ve learnt to remind myself of who I am in God and who God is. Keeping myself anchored in the truth that God is good and He is working even when we may not see it. The miracle you need most leads you to what you really need most – a deeper relationship with God





Comments